Cork is one of nature's most cherished gifts. For three centuries, cork in combination with wine enjoys quite the reputation in the world of cultural references. For still and sparkling wines, we offer cork stoppers from the Portuguese manufacturer MASILVA. With vertical integration, MASILVA ensures the quality of cork from the tree all the way to the cork in the wine bottle.
We offer stoppers of various quality and size classes:
- NATURAL CORK: high quality cork stopper. It is used for high quality wines regardless of rotation time and bottle shape. Depending on your needs, we can offer products with FSC® certification (FSC - C009204).
- SILKTOP®: technical stopper made of sterilized agglomerate with a high-quality cork disc on each side of the stopper. It is mainly used for medium quality wines intended for shorter maturation time (three to four years).
- PEARL®: stopper made of sterilized micro agglomerate. It gives the feeling of natural cork and it represents an alternative to synthetic stoppers and screw caps with a competitive price.
- EVACORK®: a stopper that meets the winemaker's desire for a cork stopper and on the other hand a competitive price. Depending on your needs, we can offer FSC® certified products. (FSC - C009204).
- VIVA: a sterilized micro agglomerate stopper with two high-quality cork discs on the bottom that come in contact with the sparkling wine. It is used by the producers of some of the best sparkling wines.